Yahoo, being a popular email service provider allows its users to block and unblock emails on their basis. There are some instances when your Yahoo mail may not respond properly and this makes you unable to send or receive emails. Sometimes, you may have to block some unwanted emails on your Yahoo account for any reason. Many people have also complained about Yahoo mail not working on android, iOS, or any other device.
There are many more reasons that can make you unable to use your Yahoo account properly. Whatever the reason is, if you want to block someone, you have to follow certain steps. You need to follow certain steps to fix Yahoo mail login issues. Check out the detailed process for how to block spam emails on Yahoo or to unblock them from this article.
How to block emails on Yahoo Android mobile?
Follow the steps given below if you want to block emails on Yahoo Android mobile app:
- Step 1: First of all, open the Yahoo mail app on your android device.
- Step 2: Then open or select a message that you have received from the sender that you want to block on Yahoo.
- Step 3: Click on the More button and then tap Block from the context menu.
- Step 4: Check “send all future emails to spam” and “delete all existing emails.” These options will help you to delete all the existing emails from that person
- Step 5: At last, click on the OK button.
From now, all the emails received from that sender will be directly forwarded to spam and may not appear in your inbox.
Quick Steps to block emails on Yahoo iPhone and iPad
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then blocking someone from your Yahoo mail account is quite simple. All you have to do is:
- Step 1: Open the yahoo mail app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Open or select an email from the person you want to block.
- Step 3: Click on the More button and choose Block.
- Step 4: Finish the process by checking the Send all future emails to spam and Delete all existing mails options. These options will help you to delete all the emails you’ve already received.
- Step 5: Once done, click on the OK button to save changes.
How can I unblock Yahoo emails?
As a Yahoo Mail user, you can block up to 1,000 email addresses. Sounds good, but to unblock any email, you must know the detailed process for how do I unblock certain emails on Yahoo. There are high chances that you might have blocked someone from your Yahoo account by accident without email realizing it. Sometimes, any account can be automatically blocked due to improper Yahoo mail IMAP settings or configurations.
Whatever the reasons are, you have to unblock that user if you need them again in your account. For this, you can unblock him/her by following the steps given below:
- Open the Yahoo account official page: https://mail.yahoo.com in your browser.
- Then, log in to your email account using the user name or password.
- Click on the gear icon located at the top-right corner to open Settings.
- Tap the “More Settings” button from the pop-up menu.
- Choose the “Security and Privacy” button from the list of categories that appeared on the screen.
- Select an email address, then click the Delete icon.
In case if you have to unblock more Yahoo emails, repeat the last step until all the accounts are properly unblocked.
It is very important to be familiar with the benefits of blocking unwanted emails in Yahoo and other email services. It prevents you basically from unwanted emails or having contact with unwanted users. A tool known as an online email inbox cleaner prevents you from categorizing emails and automatically manage your Yahoo email. You can also unblock any user from your account after applying certain steps for free.