Mailchimp is a popular and most used email marketing software in the world. The application was founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius, and it is now used by more than 20 million users. Though it is very easy and simple to use Mailchimp services, sometimes you may face problems while using the application. One of the most common issues is Mailchimp sign-in problems that can make you unable to login mail chimp account, If you are also facing such issues, find the exact reason behind it and proper troubleshooting methods to fix the problem at the earliest.
Here in this article, we have mentioned some common Mailchimp issues along with proper methods to resolve them. Go through this article to know mail chimp sign-in issues and other problems that you can usually face while using the application.
Some Common Mailchimp Issues and Troubleshooting
Given below are some common problems that people generally encounter while using their Mailchimp account.
Form Submission Error Email
You may receive some error message if the form submission didn’t send properly to Mailchimp. This might happen if you forgot the Mailchimp account password or if there is any issue with the form’s connection to Mailchimp. Follow the steps given below to check the form’s Mailchimp connection:
- In the Home Menu, https://mailchimp.com/, click on the Pages button. Go to the page mentioned in the email.
- Double-click on the Form Block or Newsletter Block present in the page editor to open the block editor.
- Then, click on the Storage tab.
- Click the X button to disconnect the form from Mailchimp. Then click Apply.
- Open the block editor again and click on the Storage button.
- Click Mailchimp and re-select the audience with which you want to connect from the drop-down menu.
- At last, tab the Apply button and check if the issue has been resolved.
How do I Fix Mailchimp Login Issues?
There are a few ways to fix the Mailchimp login problems; usually, the problem is because of any issue in the plugin or with your settings. Apply the following methods to fix if something is wrong with your account.
Check the Mailchimp for WordPress log
Firstly, ensure that there is everything OK with your Mailchimp account. For this, visit the login page, i.e., https://login.mailchimp.com/, and go to MC4WP > Other. Check to see if there is any problem with your account or if there is any mail submission issue. For example, the email address might be blocked by Mailchimp or it may be marked as a fake email.
- Check the Mailchimp.com API log
- There can be something wrong with the API of Mailchimp.com. This can be fixed after logging in to your Mailchimp.com account, tap your account name from the top-right corner and then choose Account.
- Then, click on Extra > API keys. Scroll down till the latest calls to the API and their result appears on the screen.
- Check your Mailchimp settings
There can be something wrong with your Mailchimp SMTP settings. In such a case, check if every field you’re using in your form is properly as per your Mailchimp’s List fields and *|MERGE|* tags page. Here you can check the correct settings of your Mailchimp account. This page can also be accessed by going through Mailchimp Dashboard > Lists > Your list > Settings.
There are certain things that you need to check from your Mailchimp setting’s page:
- Check whether you are using the correct tags in your form? If there is any issue in the tags required, then change and use the relevant ones.
- Is there any field required in Mailchimp that you are missing in your form? If there is any, fill it immediately.
- Are you using the correct field type in your form? For example, if you have chosen a type=”text” in use; but using something else, then it will display an error.
All the above methods will help you to fix Mailchimp login issues. But what if you have tried all the above methods and still facing the error? In such cases, contact the premium support team, they will guide you in all possible ways.