Any Yahoo user can come across Yahoo mail temporary error while trying to access their Yahoo accounts. Although these errors are temporary in nature and need not be worried about, they can cause you little frustration if not gone after a while. However, some of these errors might get resolved on their own after a certain period but some of them might not and you need to fix them manually. So, if you are also seeing one of these errors, then you must know what does it actually means and how you can fix them at the earliest.
What does the temporary error mean on Yahoo mail?
- Temporary Error 1- you might also see this message as “UserOpenFailed” on your display.
- Temporary Error 2- this error code might also appear as the error message stating “MailboxOpenFailed.”
- Temporary Error 14- due to this error, users are not able to access their account for a while.
- Temporary Error 15- when Temporary Error 15 arises, the programs that you run on your device might load slower than normal. This happens when your PC is incorrectly configured.
- Temporary Error 18- this error might go after some time but you can also try to restart your PC in this scenario.
- Temporary Error 19- the temporary error 19 is also a time-based error and may take up to half an hour to resolve.
Now, you can follow the solutions given below if your yahoo mail can’t load due to a temporary error.
Ways to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 1
- The very first thing you need to ensure is that if you are using a supported web browser or not.
- You can also try to sign out of your Yahoo account on all the devices and then try to login again.
- Also, try to clear the web browser cache and history.
- Exit the browser, restart your device, and see if the error is there or not.
Method to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 2
- Make sure you are not signed in to your Yahoo account from any other device except the one you are using.
- Apart from this, you need to be sure if you are using a compatible web browser for accessing your account or not.
- In addition to that, you also need to check the compatibility of the Operating System of your device.
- The last thing you can try is to clear the cache of your web browser and try logging in again.
How to fix Yahoo Mail temporary error 14?
Since this is mainly a server related issue, therefore you need to first check if anything is wrong with Yahoo or not:
- Firstly, you have to sign out of your Yahoo account.
- Make sure you have signed out of every device on which you have previously logged in.
- After that, clear the browser cache.
- And, check the compatibility of your device as well as the browser.
- Once you verify these details, try to log in once again.
Method to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 15
Since this error usually appears when there is a system file that is incorrectly configured, therefore we shall try to fix the error accordingly:
- Refresh your web browser.
- And, sign out of your Yahoo account.
- Try signing in again after waiting for some time.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Exit all the browser windows.
- Restart your system.
- Login again to check if the error is gone.
In case you are seeing the yahoo mail temporary error 18 or yahoo mail temporary error 19, then you can try one of the methods given above. In case you are using Yahoo on a third-party app, then you must check the Yahoo mail server settings and see if you could log in or not.