Yahoo Mail is one of the most widely used email service providers in the world that is used by around 225 million active monthly users. It is mainly known for various services and features that it offers to its users. Their service can be easily accessed on any platform of your choice, and that includes Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
But sometimes you may face some problems while using these services. There are several issues that you may encounter while sending or receiving emails. One of the most common problems that many users have a complaint about is Yahoo Mail sync error on Android App or iOS that usually occurs frequently. Here, in this article, we have mentioned all the quick and easy solutions to fix the Yahoo Mail sync issues.
What Causes Yahoo Mail Not Sync Error?
Whenever you experience a Yahoo mail not working issue, it is very important to find the exact cause of your problem. Similarly, there can be multiple reasons for the Yahoo Mail sync issues. Tough you can use a Yahoo mail account on any of your devices, whether you use Windows or Android. When you face a Yahoo Mail sync error on your Android or Windows system, it is very important to find the exact cause. We have listed some of the main and common reasons for any problem related to the Yahoo Mail problem:
- Outdated version
- Sync is OFF
- Wrong server settings
- Improper installation
- Cache memory
- Outdated operating system.
These are some of the most common causes for the Yahoo Mail sync error frequently. So, whenever you experience such a sync issue, first find the exact cause of the problem. Once you get the exact reason, then you can apply a proper troubleshooting solution to fix the problem. You can check some of the quick solutions to fix the issue in the following section.
How do I fix Yahoo Mail Sync Error on Android App?
The sync error issues on your Yahoo login account cause problems like Yahoo mail not receiving emails, problems while updating contacts, issues in sending emails, etc. When you face issues like Yahoo Mail sync error on Android devices, you need to apply some steps to fix the Yahoo Mail sync error. Some of the common problems that you may apply to resolve the issue are given below:
- First of all, check the functionality of the app, you need to check whether the application is working. Before applying any technical method, update the operating system.
- If the issue still persists, then clear the cache and app data as this will clear the log-in data, settings, and temporary files and also helps to fix the problem.
- You can also force stop the application and then restart it after some time. This will also help you to refresh the active memory of the app.
- At last, uninstall the application and then reinstall it from the official site; this is also one of the simplest methods that can help you to fix the problem. This will also help to fix any corrupt files and resume the workflow.
All the above methods will help you to fix the Yahoo Mail sync error on Android devices.
How do I fix Yahoo Mail Sync Error on Windows 10 or iOS devices?
You might face the same issue on your Windows or iOS devices and the approach to fix the issue on iOS devices is almost same as that for Android devices. Given below are some common methods that you can use to get rid of the Yahoo Mail not syncing on iOS devices:
- Check Wifi: For this, go to the settings and then click on the Wifi option and also check whether you have a stable connection.
- In case if you are using mobile data, enable LTE as this will help you to get proper internet connectivity.
Hope, these steps have helped you to get rid of the issues related to Yahoo Mail sync issues on Android, Windows 10, or iOS devices. You can apply these steps to fix the Yahoo Mail sync problem, and Yahoo Mail sync error on Android App. Just apply the steps mentioned in this article and follow the instructions to fix your problem.