We all know that Yahoo is one of the most popular and top browsed websites across the globe. It offers you to access news, video content, email services, or weather updates, and much more. This obviously makes Yahoo as the best choice for many internet users across the world. Nowadays, many users want to make Yahoo their homepage on various web browsers.
They search for answers to questions like how to make Yahoo your homepage in Firefox, or any other browser. If you are one among them, you must know how can you Make Yahoo your homepage in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and so on. Without proper configurations of Yahoo mail settings, you will defeat her family. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in brief how you can make Yahoo your homepage and whether your system met the requirements satisfactorily.
How to Make Yahoo Your Homepage on Google Chrome?
If you are using Google Chrome as browser on your device, you must know how easily you can make Yahoo as your homepage. This will allow you to see the Yahoo homepage whenever you open your Chrome browser. You can follow the below-given steps to make Yahoo your homepage in Chrome:
- First of all, open Chrome browser on your computer and click on the Chrome Menu button located at top-right corner.
- Now, click on Settings from context menu to open the Chrome Settings.
- Tap the “Show Home button” option followed by a click on the “Change” link. This will allow you to set Yahoo as your homepage.
- Now, check “Open This Page” and enter “www.yahoo.com” in the blank space under the Home Page tab. If you want that you can enter other Yahoo URLs, like “mail.yahoo.com”, “news.yahoo.com”, etc.
- Then, select “Open a specific page or set of pages” from the “On startup” section located on the next page. You need to enable these options as they allow you to open Yahoo whenever you open Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- At last, click on “Set Pages” option to enter addresses to open when Google Chrome starts. You need to enter the various Yahoo Pages that you want to load whenever Google Chrome opens up.
How To Make Yahoo My Homepage on Mac?
In case, if you are using Mac, then you must know how you can make Yahoo as your homepage in Safari. To make Yahoo my homepage on Mac and set Yahoo as the homepage, you need to open the Safari browser and follow the steps that are given below:
- Firstly, open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Now, click on the Edit button located at the top-left corner and then select Preferences.
- Tap the “Safari opens with” menu and select the “Homepage” option. It will allow you to set Safari to load Yahoo website properly.
- You need to click on the “Homepage” field and enter URL of the page that you want to set as your homepage.
- Safari, doesn’t provide any Home button located in the toolbar. Once it is successfully added, you can automatically return to your Yahoo home page.
- Then, click on the View menu and select “Customize Toolbar”.
- At last, drag the Home button into the Safari toolbar to add it.
Hope, the above-mentioned steps will help you to set Yahoo as your homepage on web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. After these web browsers, you get direct access to the Yahoo website or yahoo mail login page on your device. Just follow the steps give above to make the Yahoo homepage the exact way and ensure a customized online journey with your preferred web browser.