By knowing the roadrunner email server settings, one can quite easily use his roadrunner account on any third-party app such as Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, and alike. After knowing the incoming and outgoing mail server settings, you simply need to configure the third-party email client in such a manner that it can receive and send emails to and fro from a single place. This is a pretty convenient option for those who have multiple email account but need to use them all in one place. Before you begin, please remember that the login details that you use on https://webmail.spectrum.net/ can also be used for Roadrunner login.
Here are the spectrum roadrunner email settings
-ROADRUNNER IMAP Settings (Incoming Mail Server)
- Roadrunner IMAP server- mail.twc.com
- IMAP Port- 993
- Security- SSL/TLS
- IMAP Username- your roadrunner email address
- Password- your Roadrunner complete password
-ROADRUNNER POP3 Settings (Incoming Mail Server)
- POP3 Incoming mail server- pop-server.region.rr.com (Here, region means your current location)
- Port number- 110
- Encryption- No
-ROADRUNNER SMTP Settings (Outgoing Mail Server)
- Roadrunner SMTP Server- mail.twc.com
- Port- 587
- Security- STARTTLS
- SMTP Username- your Roadrunner username
- Password- the complete password of your account
Roadrunner email settings Outlook 365
- Open Outlook and click on the ‘File’ tab.
- Now, choose ‘Account Settings’ for the category info.
- On the ‘New’ tab, select ‘Email.’
- Now, turn on the Server Settings and tap ‘Next.’
- Then, select ‘Internet Email Addresses’ and choose ‘Next.’
- Enter your complete name and Roadrunner email address.
- Select ‘POP3’ as the account type.
- And, enter these details:
- Incoming e-mail- pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Incoming port- 110
- Outgoing e-mail- smtp.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing port- 25
- Then, enter your login details i.e. Roadrunner email address and password.
- In the ‘Security’ tab, select ‘None’ and exit the setup by tapping ‘Next’ and ‘Finish.’
Please visit https://mail.twcbc.com/ for more information on the mail server settings.
Roadrunner Email Settings for iPhone
- Open ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars.’
- Select ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘Other.’
- Tap on ‘Add Mail Account.’
- Now, enter the following information:
- Name- your full name
- Address- your roadrunner mail address
- Password- the related password
- Description- Roadrunner mail
- After entering the details, click ‘Next.’
- In the Account Type, select ‘POP.’
- After that, enter these details:
- Incoming Mail Server- pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Username- your Roadrunner email address
- Password- its password
- Port- 110
- In the Outgoing mail servers settings, enter these details:
- Outgoing Mail Server-mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- User Name- RR email address
- Password- the associated password
- Port- 587
- To save these settings, hit the ‘Save’ button.
- Exit the setup.
Roadrunner email settings for Android
- Open the email app on your Android and select ‘Add account.’
- Then, select ‘Other’ and enter the roadrunner login details.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button and choose the account type.
- Under the ‘Server incoming mail’ settings:
- pop3 server: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Security type: none
- Port: 110
- In the outgoing mail server settings:
- SMTP server: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Security type: none
- Port: 25
- Choose ‘Yes’ if asked for verification.
- Now, type your Roadrunner email address and password.
- Your Roadrunner account is now set up on Android.
Roadrunner email settings for Thunderbird
- Open thunderbird on your device.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Here, select ‘Add Account’ > ‘Email.’
- Enter your RR email address and password and click ‘Next.’
- Now, choose ‘Manual Setup’ and deselect ‘Automatically Configuration.’
- Choose account type as ‘IMAP.’
- In the IMAP Server Settings, enter these details:
- Incoming Server- mail.twc.com
- Incoming mail server port- 143
- Security Type- SSL/TLS
- Outgoing Server- mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Mail Server Port- 587
- Security Type- None
- Provide your Roadrunner email address and password.
- Then, select ‘Next.’
- Choose an account name and click ‘Done.’
More related queries:
Why is my roadrunner email not working?
In case you have incorrectly configured the SMTP, IMAP, or POP settings of your Roadrunner account, then you will face this problem. Besides this, it could be a server related issue or you are running low on the internet. Verify all of this, and try disabling the add-ins to fix the issue.
How do I setup my Rr.com (RoadRunner/TWC) email?
To set up Roadrunner or TWC mail on Android, iPhone, Thunderbird, and Outlook vary. However, the SMTP, IMAP, and POP settings for incoming and outgoing mail servers remain the same. Select ‘Add Account’ on the ‘Mail’ app, and enter all the requested details related to your Roadrunner account.
- How do I reset my Rr.com (RoadRunner/TWC) email?
- Go to the login page of Roadrunner.
- After that, enter the username.
- And, select ‘I do not remember my password.’
- Complete the verification for account recovery.
- Choose a new password to reset your email.
We can simply say that the roadrunner email server settings or the email settings of any other mail server help us very in using two mail accounts together very efficiently. So, if you were unaware of any such thing, then you should try these steps now and see what wonders it does.