While Yahoo! Is a popular email service provider, but sometimes you may face some issues while working on it. There are various types of issues that you may encounter due to slow internet and thus result in slow loading messages. According to Yahoo!, the problem can be due to some issues in your web browser that don’t have caching enabled.
A popular browser, Internet Explorer saves caches of multiple Web pages and prevents users from downloading them each time they visit, but rather you can use the information already on your hard drive. In order to fix Yahoo Mail Login Problems, you’ll need to make sure caching is properly enabled on your browser. You need to find the exact cause and proper troubleshooting methods to resolve the problem.
How do I Fix Yahoo Mail Sign In Issues?
Generally, the problem is due to frequent slowness and loading of the Yahoo mail login page. There can be some issues with your web browser, the internet connection, or a program currently running on your computer. You can use the following methods to try to fix the Yahoo mail not working in android, iPhone, Windows and Mac:
Method 1: Update Your Browser
Updating the browser can help you to troubleshoot Yahoo mail slow loading problems. It is important to check and make sure that you are not using the outdated version of the browser. If you are using Google Chrome, then click on the menu icon from the top-right corner, then hover over “Help” and tap the About Google Chrome button. It will automatically start downloading all the mandatory updates if there are any. At last, click on the Relaunch button to restart Chrome.
Once Google Chrome is successfully updated, try to log in to your Yahoo account and check if the loading speed increases.
Method 3: Clear Your Browser Cache
It is generally recommended to clear the Google Chrome cache regularly as it helps to fix many browser-related issues. The Chrome cache is generally used to pre-store all the important files like images and web pages that can be stored on your hard drive for faster access. If you were to visit the same pages again, then you can easily navigate to those pages without any problem. You can clear the data by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Menu button located at the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, then choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys simultaneously in your Windows system or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on macOS.
- Go through “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
You can also change yahoo mail IMAP settings to bring it in a working state.
If none of the above methods has helped you and the mail taking forever to load, then you can follow the steps given below to reduce the loading time:
- Firstly, make sure that you have a good ‘net connection’ speed.
- Install a more recent version of your web browser in your system. Generally, you can try Firefox or Google Chrome for this purpose.
- Delete your temporary internet files, cookies, and turn off all the installed browser plugins. You can use any of the above methods to do this in your web browsers.
- Generally, reducing the number of mails appearing on one page can also solve the problem. You can do so by changing some mail settings.
- There are some third-party email clients, like Sparrow, Thunderbird, or Mac Mail that you can use to troubleshoot the problem.
If all the above-mentioned methods have failed, you should decrease the total space of the items stored in your Yahoo Mail Account.
Read related article – Yahoo webpages and images load slowly or don’t respond