We all are familiar with the popularity of Yahoo mail services. Many people prefer to use a Yahoo Mail account because of its features and functionalities. It allows you to connect with your near ones, friends, and office colleagues. The company itself make several changes and updates in the application that help users to simplify their task. All you need is a Yahoo mail account to access all these features and updates.
Recently, Yahoo mail has changed the interface of its Yahoo Mail service. Many people have a complaint about several problems related to the Yahoo account. One of the most common people that many users have a complaint about is the Yahoo mail contact list not showing properly or Yahoo mail not working. Here, in this article, we have mentioned detailed information to find the Yahoo Mail contact list in your Yahoo Mail account.
How do I Find Yahoo Mail Contact List?
Till the last update in Yahoo application, the Contact List option was located on the top-left corner along with Inbox, Unread, Starred, Drafts section. However, after the latest update, the option has been shifted to the integrated services navigation tabs located on the right-hand side. You can follow the steps given below to locate the contact list in your Yahoo Mail account:
- Open the Yahoo sign-in page in a supported web browser and enter login credentials to sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- After successfully logged into your Yahoo Mail account, move your mouse cursor to the right-hand side panel and click on the Contacts icon located adjacent to the Sort tab.
- Once you click on the “Contacts” icon, you will get the list of contacts in the same section.
- Go through the list of contacts to find the one you are looking for. Or, you can directly use the Search contacts option to find a particular contact easily.
If you are unable to find the contact or contact list that you are searching for, then you can even create or add a contact in your account. For this, you need to check the following sections.
How to Create a New Contact List?
Follow the steps given below in order to create a new contact list in your Yahoo account:
- Open your Yahoo Mail account and then click on the Contacts icon located at the right-hand corner.
- Then, you will be navigated in the Contact list section, where you have to click on the Lists tab.
- Next, you have to click on the “+ Create List” option. Or, you can also select the “+ Create List” option from the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- Once you click on the “+ Create List” option, you will get some information.
- You need to enter a suitable title for the list in the “List Name” section.
- In the “Add contacts” section, you have to provide the name or address of contacts you want to add.
- After that click on the Save button located at the bottom to save the changes.
How Can I Remove a Contact From a List?
There are some instances when you might want to delete or remove a contact from your account. In such a case, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account, and click on the Contacts icon located on the right-hand panel.
- Click on the Lists tab located in the Contacts section.
- Next, you have to select the list you want to edit from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Edit option and then click on the X icon located next to the email address that you want to delete.
- After that, click on the Save button from the bottom to save the changes.
So, now as you know how to find the contact list in your Yahoo Mail account or various steps to fix Yahoo mail contact list problems. We have also mentioned in detail how to create and delete contacts and/or contact lists in your Yahoo Mail account.